Yes, for a maximum period of 24 hours.
If you want to invest in a project but don't have enough funds in your wallet at the moment, we can reserve your investment for up to 24 hours so you don't miss out. But remember that you can always invest immediately if you top-up your wallet with a credit or debit card! To find out how to load your wallet, click here.
The investment reservation process is simple:
1) Select one of the campaign projects on the platform and click "Invest".
2) Enter the amount you want to invest in the project, even if you know you don't have enough funds in your wallet, and click on "Continue" and then "Reserve".
3) From this point on, you have 24 hours to submit proof of transfer or top-up your wallet.
4) When the funds are available in your wallet, you will receive an e-mail confirming your investment in the project.
To see the updated status of your reservation, click on the respective project. Here you can also submit the proof of transfer or top up your wallet.
*Reservations may be canceled by Goparity if:
1) They haven't been confirmed for more than 24h, in which case they will be automatically canceled. Every day at 7 a.m. and 2 p.m., reservations that have not been confirmed for more than 24 hours will be automatically canceled.
For example: Manuel reserves an investment on Monday, April 14, at 17:00. His reservation will be 24 hours old on April 15th at 5pm. Every day at 7 a.m. and 2 p.m., reservations older than 24 hours that have not been confirmed by topping up the wallet will be canceled. Therefore, Manuel's reservation will only be canceled the next time pending reservations are canceled - April 16 at 07h00.
2) You haven't submitted proof of transfer within 12 hours of reserving the investment and/or you don't have enough money in your wallet to confirm the entire investment: in this case, Goparity reserves the right to manually cancel the reservation.
3) Goparity detects a misuse of the reservation mechanism that jeopardizes the platform.