tonnes of CO2 avoided
trees (eq. CO2 capture/year)
paid to investors
We work towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
1. No Poverty
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good Health and Well-Being
4. Quality Education
5. Gender Equality
6. Clean Water and Sanitation
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
10. Reduced Inequalities
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
14. Life Below Water
15. Life on Land
16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Have you ever heard of the Blue Economy?
"The ocean could sustainably provide more food than it does today and theoretically, provide over two-thirds of the animal protein needed to feed the global population by 2050" UN Global Compact
Let's talk about Women in Finance?
This conversation started on the International Women’s Day. We wondered whether we should be celebrating women on that day in particular. We then asked ourselves what we were doing to avoid gender bias.
Message from our CEO (April 2020)
GoParity’s CEO shares the experience of managing an impact investment platform in times of COVID-19.