tonnes of CO2 avoided
trees (eq. CO2 capture/year)
paid to investors
We work towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
1. No Poverty
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good Health and Well-Being
4. Quality Education
5. Gender Equality
6. Clean Water and Sanitation
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure
10. Reduced Inequalities
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
13. Climate Action
14. Life Below Water
15. Life on Land
16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Green Savings Plan
The democratization of finance — a mission that goes beyond ownership and access to finance. GoParity Savings Plan will help everyone save for a lifetime goal or a rainy day. As savers, we should have the power to choose where our money is going.
Message from our CEO (April 2020)
GoParity’s CEO shares the experience of managing an impact investment platform in times of COVID-19.
Have you ever heard of the Blue Economy?
"The ocean could sustainably provide more food than it does today and theoretically, provide over two-thirds of the animal protein needed to feed the global population by 2050" UN Global Compact