WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A self-motivated hands-on team player eager to work in a startup collaborative environment, and to be constantly learning, while taking full responsibility for their tasks. A positive force who can adapt their communication to different audiences while showing empathy. Someone who is a “doer”, not a dreamer, and who always finds a way.
You will play a key role to boost our Customer Success, mostly in Portugal and Spain. You will report directly to the CMO of Goparity, be part of the Customer Success team and work closely with the Product and Marketing teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage customer requests across all channels (email, phone, webchat, social media).
· Assure a positive customer journey to all our community (people and companies).
· Guide new and existing customers throughout their experience with our investment platform, clarifying any doubts about the product and/or their investments.
· Identify potential improvements in our customer service (for example, by identifying inefficiencies).
· Work together with our product team to improve our users’ experience, based on their feedback.
· Report and monitor recurring bugs, identified by our customers.
· Contribute with new creative ideas for customer acquisition, conversion, and retention.
· Work alongside our Senior Customer Success manager.
· You are a fluent Portuguese and English speaker (Spanish would be a plus).
· You have excellent written and oral communication in both Portuguese and English.
· You are positive, communicative, and a good mediator.
· You are empathic and a people person by nature – you like people and they like you back.
· You are a creative and resourceful person, always thinking about strategies to solve recurring (or not) problems You strive to better our customers' experience and engagement.
· You know how to keep your files and folders super organized.
· You have at least one year of work experience in a customer-facing role (customer support or sales).
· You are results-driven and solution-oriented.
· You are not scared of numbers.
Bonus points for
· Experience in the start-up world and/or in the finance or banking industry.
· International work experience.
· Knowledge about financial concepts.
· Experience with CRM tools (eg. Hubspot, Zendesk).
· Good with excel.
Commitment and availability
WHAT WE OFFER
Location: Our main office is in Lisbon, Portugal (Casa do Impacto) and we have an office in Barcelona, Spain (Impact Hub). We are remote-flexible and there are several people in the team working fully remotely.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
Attach your CV and a motivational paragraph and send it to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.
All candidates will be informed about the pre-selection results. The candidates selected for the next phase will be informed about the following procedures and the date for the interview.