Growth Marketing Manager
Goparity is an impact finance and investment platform that empowers people and companies to actively contribute to the UN's 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We have funded projects in more than ten different countries across Europe, South America, and Africa. In the past 12 months, we have had significant growth in investment, culminating in a month of June with +1M€ invested through the platform. Together we invested more in sustainable projects within this period than we did since we started the company: over 8,5M€. We are looking for smart creative people who want to take part in our mission to democratize the financial sector, for the good of people and our planet.
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A self-motivated ambitious team player who is eager to work in a startup collaborative environment, and to be constantly learning, while taking full responsibility for the tasks they develop. You will play a key role in boosting our growth and ensuring we become the number one impact finance platform in Europe. This is a unique opportunity to join an impact-driven organization aimed at disrupting the finance market. You will be working closely with the Marketing, Product, Business Development and Customer Support teams
ABOUT THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute our paid media strategy (search, display, social, affiliate …) across all relevant geographies to generate qualified leads.
- Optimize user funnels to improve the conversion across the customer journey – working closely with Product & UX.
- Develop clear reporting of all marketing campaigns and user feedback to help shape our business strategy.
- Perform analysis on other marketing campaigns (eg, email marketing) to optimize the process of lead generation by working together with the Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Own the company's marketing automation strategy, managing and scaling its current contact database to improve marketing communications' efficiency and reach.
- Improve customer experience, by adjusting strategies across every stage of the journey, working closely with Customer Support
- Own the company's acquisition strategy across all channels (eg. referral marketing).
- Develop new strategies to increase brand awareness in relevant geographies
- Minimum of 2 years in building effective multi-channel paid marketing strategies (Google Ads, Display, Linkedin Ads, etc.);
- Experience working with other acquisition channels such as affiliate networks or youtube;
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Fluency in English:
- You are goal-oriented with strong strong analytical skills and a problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset;
- You are curious and creative, and able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- You are ambitious and eager to grow as Goparity grows
Bonus points for
- Experience in the start-up world and/or in a SaaS company.
- Knowledge of other data analytics tools (eg. Google Data Studio, …)
- Knowledge of product marketing and customer engagement lifecycle tools
- Experience in an international environment.
Commitment and availability
- Passion for sustainability, finance, and innovation.
- Attentive to others and ability effectively with a multinational team
- Results-oriented, positive, energetic, and self-disciplined.
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines.
- A positive, constructive attitude when facing new challenges, solving problems and identifying opportunities.
- Enjoy working as part of a team but can work autonomously and be self-driven and self-directed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of very different people, in whose diversity we find collaboration, talent and companionship.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing European fintech.
- A start-up experience with the freedom to choose between remote work and working in a spectacular impact community of which we are a part - Casa do Impacto (Lisbon).
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth aligned with the company’s growth and its impact on the world.
- A list of benefits that increase as you grow.
- Performance-based commissions.
Location: Our main office is in Lisbon, Portugal (Casa do Impacto) and we just joined the Impact Hub in Barcelona, Spain, too. We are remote-flexible and have been working fully remote during COVID times.
Expect start date: as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply sending us your CV to email@example.com. All candidates will be informed about the pre-selection results. The candidates selected for the next phase will be informed about the following procedures and the date for the interview.