Junior Customer Success Manager
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A self-motivated hands-on team player eager to work in a startup collaborative environment, and to be constantly learning, while taking full responsibility for their tasks. A positive force who can adapt their communication to different audiences while showing empathy. Someone who is a “doer”, not a dreamer, and who always finds a way.
You will play a key role to boost our Customer Success, mostly in Spain. You will report directly to the CMO of Goparity, be part of the Customer Success team and work closely with the Product and Marketing teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage customer requests across all channels (email, phone, webchat, social media).
- Assure a positive customer journey to all our community (people and companies).
- Guide new and existing customers throughout their experience with our investment platform, clarifying any doubts about the product and/or their investments.
- Identify potential improvements in our customer service (for example, by identifying inefficiencies).
- Work together with our product team to improve our users’ experience, based on their feedback.
- Report and monitor recurring bugs, identified by our customers.
- Contribute with new creative ideas for customer acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Work alongside our Senior Customer Success manager and Junior Customer Success Manager in Portugal.
- You are a fluent Spanish and English speaker (Portuguese would be a plus).
- You have excellent written communication skills in both Spanish (Castellano) and English.
- You are positive, communicative and a good mediator.
- You have at least one year of work experience in a customer facing role (customer support or sales).
- You are empathic and a people's person by nature – you like people and they like you back.
- You are a creative and resourceful person, always thinking about strategies to solve recurring (or not) problems You strive to better our customers experience and engagement.
- You know how to keep your files and folders super organized.
- You are results-driven and solution-oriented.
- You are not scared of numbers.
Bonus points for
- Barcelona-based applicants.
- Experience in the start-up world and/or in the finance or banking industry.
- International work experience.
- Knowledge about financial concepts.
- Experience with CRM tools (eg. Hubspot, Zendesk).
- Good with excel.
Commitment and availability
- Passion for sustainability, social entrepreneurship, finance, and innovation.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Availability to accept challenges that are not part of your job description, whenever necessary.
- Attentive to others and ability to work effectively with a multinational team (we are an English first company, so you need to have good communication skills in English).
- A positive, constructive, and proactive attitude when facing new challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of very different people, in whose diversity we find collaboration, talent and companionship.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing European fintech.
- A start-up experience with the freedom to choose between remote work and working in a spectacular impact community of which we are a part - Impact Hub (Barcelona) or Casa do Impacto (Lisbon).
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth aligned with the company’s growth and its impact on the world.
- A list of benefits that increase as you grow.
Location: Our main office is in Lisbon and we have an office in Barcelona, Spain (Impact Hub). We are remote-flexible and there are several people in the team working fully remotely.
Expect start date: as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a motivational paragraph to email@example.com or apply through Linkedin.
All candidates will be informed about the pre-selection results. The candidates selected for the next stage will be informed about the following procedures and the date for the interview.