Full Stack Engineer
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Laravel and Vue.js development, with experience working on mid to large-scale projects and in fintech environments.
ABOUT THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and prioritize software features and requirements.
- Design and develop scalable, maintainable, and testable code for web applications using Laravel and Vue.js.
- Write efficient and secure back-end code in PHP.
- Develop front-end components with Vue.js and other modern front-end frameworks.
- Create and maintain database schemas and design.
- Integrate third-party services and APIs.
- Optimize application performance for speed and scalability.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of coding standards and practices.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and programming languages.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development.
- Strong experience with Laravel and Vue.js.
- Experience with RESTful API design and development.
- Experience working with Tailwind
- Understanding of software development best practices, such as version control, code reviews, and testing.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- You reside in the European Union.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for sustainability, social entrepreneurship, finance, and innovation.
- Attentive to others and ability to work effectively with a multinational team (we are an English-first company, so you need to have good communication skills in English).
- A positive, constructive, and proactive attitude when facing new challenges, including the ones that are not part of your job description, whenever necessary.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Google Cloud or similar cloud platforms is a plus.
- Experience working in a FinTech environment is a plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of very different people, in whose diversity we find collaboration, talent and companionship.Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing European impact fintech.
- A start-up experience with the freedom to choose between remote work and working in a spectacular impact community of which we are a part - Casa do Impacto (Lisbon).
- This is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth aligned with the company’s growth and its impact on the world.
- A list of benefits that increase as you grow.
Location: Our main office is in Lisbon, Portugal (Casa do Impacto) and we have an office in Barcelona, Spain (Impact Hub). We are remote-flexible and there are several people in the team working fully remotely
Expect start date: as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a motivational paragraph to email@example.com.
All candidates will be informed about the pre-selection results. The candidates selected for the next stage will be informed about the following procedures and the date for the interview.